I agree with what others have said about this hotel in that its a great location, no complaints about the food, etc. -- but the hotel rooms seem more shabby than stately and historic. No a/c, updates to plumbing were done fairly cheaply so the bathrooms are more like a motel 6 than a 3 star hotel's. You can hear EVERYTHING happening in the hallway outside your room. AND, the vent for the bathrooms exits into the hallway so when you're doing your business, it's the business of everyone who happens to be in the hallway!
Come to visit, have a drink and snack at their absolutely lovely outdoor café and garden -- it was our favorite place to eat in Glenwood Springs. Stay somewhere else however if you expect more than a 2 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs