“Best Asian Food”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2013

On our honeymoon my husband and I had gone to the Glenwood Hot Springs and afterwards we decided to eat at J.H. Chen. At first I was not in the mood for Asian food but I am so glad we went there. Everything was amazing. I ordered the Vegetable lettuce wraps for appetizer and the Sesame Shrimp for dinner. There is a note on the menu that says if you do not see your favorite meal on the menu just ask and we will make it. That is awesome. We would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a Great restaurant in Glenwood Springs, and eventually we will be back.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

The food is not good at all. The service is by their judgment. The portion is very small. The price is very expensive. It doesn't have a lot of selection of food.I wouldn't recommend this place.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Quiet location one street east of Grand. One street off of Grand (which is the main street), just up from the Hotel Denver if you are staying there. Clean, wide variety of asian foods to choose from.

Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

We were craving Asian food after our bike ride in Glenwood. We looked this restaurant up on Trip Advisor and thought we would give it a try. We were very happy we decided to go. Our family of 5 ordered off the lunch menu, plates $7.75. Lunch plates come with an appetizer of soup or egg roll and plates are very generous. And, to top it off, our waitress was extremely accommodating.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

The food was delicious. Designed for two. Soda comes in a can, a little interesting. Service is slow and not that polite. But really it's not "bad". I would recommend the place to anyone looking for good food.