“Very enjoyable meal.”

Good for: Child-friendly
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Very enjoyable meal.”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My wife and I have eaten here several times, and we enjoy it each time we go. I had the peppered beef, and my wife had the honey shrimp & scallops. Both were DELICIOUS!!! And we too discovered Taipei Tokyo by accident. The staff are friendly and helpful.

• Visited May 2014

Montrose, Colorado
“Surprisingly Devine.”
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

From the outside, it looks like a run if the mill Asian restaurant. Once inside, I was very impressed. Great atmosphere! The sushi was fantastic, pad Thai was ok, service was very attentive. Will return with wife, as this place is date-worthy!

Glenwood Springs, CO
“One meal absolutely disgusting”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Another reviewer said they had been to this restaurant before and we have too. But tonight the Sweet and Sour beef had nothing to do with beef. It was fat and I don't know what else - maybe flour. It was so disgusting it ended up in the garbage. I tasted no beef. So I had some of my husband's take out Szechuan Chicken and except for one tendon I had to spit out, it was just ok. the side of broccoli I ordered was dripping with oil so I had to rinse that. We also ordered brown rice which we didn't get so $37 later, I basically had veggies (which were so raw I had to heat them up in the microwave for 3 minutes) and rice for dinner. I will go to the other Chinese restaurant in town from how on.

• Visited December 2013
Berchem, Antwerpen, Belgium
“Awesome sushi!”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We found this place totally by accident ... I must say luck, when staying in Glenwood Springs. We felt like having sushi, so we decided to give it a try. Now, I don't know where these guys learnt to make sushi, but it was simply fe-no-me-nal! It's one of the best sushi meals we've ever had. We also had 2 other warm dishes that were also good, but they are paled by the taste of the sushi. If you are within a few dozen miles of Taipei-Tokyo, don't miss the opportunity: have a great sushi meal!

• Visited August 2013
Potrerillos Arriba, Panama
“Enjoyable meal!”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

My husband and I were staying in Glenwood Springs. We ordered a meal for delivery. The delivery time was exactly what we were told it would be. The food was very tasty and was reasonably priced. The next time we are in town we will definitely have a meal at this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013