“We liked it!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fiesta Guadalajara

Fiesta Guadalajara
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: They have a second one in Rifle CO - GREAT food and cheap.
Addison
“We liked it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

We found this to be quaint and authentic. I had the taco carnitas which were excellent; topped off with homemade salsa. The service was very friendly and quick. Nice meal to satisfy our Mexican food cravings.

1 Thank HFamilyVacay

Alfold, United Kingdom
“OK Mexican”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

Food was "ok" but nothing special - we have been to much better Mexican restaurants elsewhere. Service was not unreasonable, but then the place was not that full - perhaps that should have told us something.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Colorado, USA
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

We were disappointed in that place.

First of all, the food took forever to come. Granted, there were four of us and we all ordered different things, but we were pretty close to leaving and going somewhere else when the food showed up. And no, it wasn't busy at the time - we were pretty much in between breakfast and lunch crowds. They were not empty, but they didn't have more than 4-5 other tables with visitors. By the time we left, the lunch crowd started to pour in.

Second - the food was lacking flavor. It was very nicely served, but tasted very bland. Rarely you'd go to a Mexican restaurant and complain of not enough spices (and I'm not only talking about heat). It was edible, well, except maybe mussels which somehow had a consistency of oatmeal, but lacked the taste.

Staff was friendly and we ended up having a good time, but it's unlikely we'll be back.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Texas
“Met my needs.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We had been traveling for a few days and I needed my weekly Mexican food fix.
This place met my needs. Good service and good food. Everyone in our group agreed.

Visited July 2014
Rifle, Colorado
“I wanted to throw up!!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Worst Mexican food I ever tasted in my life! The fajitas were marinated in a awful red sauce and tasted like something that came out of a package. Drenched in so much butter on top of that. The rice and refried beans tasted bland and dry. Salsa is tomato sauce with huge chunks of onion and cilantro. Blah! The prices were outrageous too! $28.95 for fajitas for 2! Really? I ordered on a Saturday night, so food should have been fresher tasting. I don't know what is hurting more, my stomach or my wallet! I just moved up here in Rifle from Houston and that's one thing I will miss down there....cheap authentic Mexican food. Hopefully there is a Mexican restaurant that is worth something around here! Cannot comment on the service or bar/drinks since I ordered it to go.

• 1 of 5 bubbles