Courtyard Glenwood Springs
Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$172
Rodeway Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$76
Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$99
Best Western Antlers(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$141
Glenwood Springs Inn(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$106
Hotel Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$221
Caravan Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hotel Denver(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$227
Hampton Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$164
Agoda.com
Hotel Colorado(Glenwood Springs)
US$210
All reviewscourtyard marriotttypical courtyardfront desknewer propertycommunity centerexercise roomwould stay here againmountain viewking roomwonderful staycomfortable bedsmini fridgehot tubindoor pooltargetlobbydowntown
Reviewed 30 September 2013

This is a very nice hotel. I stayed here for 2 nights on a business trip, and it couldn't have been a more convenient fit.

The hotel is located in an obviously newer section of the town, as it appears that there is still a lot of new construction going on. The parking area is small and cramped, so I could imagine that it'd be a pain in a busier part of the season.

The room was great with a few exceptions. I read in one of the reviews that the shower leaked onto the floor. I must have had the same room or it's an epidemic, as I had a big problem with this. It's a walk-in shower and not a tub, so the door goes nearly to the floor. It's supposed to look very modern (and does), but the bottom of the door doesn't seal well with the glass wall portion. Also, water collects on wall at the base of the door. When you open the door (it opens out), you dump most of that water onto the floor. When I realized that this was problem after the lake I made the first night, I yanked on the door several times to make sure it was firmly closed (shouldn't be necessary) and it seemed to cut the leakage down.

This hotel can be very noisy. I absolutely loved my room and where I was located, but I could hear every door movement in my half of the floor. It may have just been that my neighbors were moronic, but I cannot imagine that every crazy loud noise was caused by inconsideration. Again, I think I saw this complaint in here too. It didn't take away from my sleep or relaxation (other than the few times I had to check to make sure someone wasn't breaking into my room).

The pool and hot tub looked awesome. I wished I had more time to get in.

There's a Starbucks inside of the hotel, which my wife would've loved. I wasn't sure if they were serving the full menu, but it looked like it was more than adequate.

The staff was excellent, and check-in/out was super fast. If I ever get back to this area and need a place to stay, I will probably return to this hotel as I know it will do the trick.

Room Tip: All of the rooms have a pretty good view, but if you're looking for a great view, get up off of the 1st floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Kristen M, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Glenwood Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2013

Hello Clkend,

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard by Marriott in Glenwood Springs. We appreciate your feedback and the staff was thrilled to read your comments. We hope to accommodate you in the future and perhaps you will have more time to relax in our hot tub or have a Starbucks in the morning!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

We visit Glenwood Springs often and have stayed at all of the hotels in and around the hot springs pool but I do have to say that our stay at the Marriott Courtyard was one of the best. The hotel lobby is pretty and fresh and our room was very comfy, clean, quiet and decorated nicely. The lobby restaurant and bar are a great touch. Most of all, the staff were friendly, helpful and actually made you feel like they were truly happy to see you. Will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: The only reason for the average sleep quality is that we sleep on a Tempurpedic at home so sleeping on a normal bed is challenging at times.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello J B,

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard by Marriott in Glenwood Springs. We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor. At the Courtyard we strive to provide excellent customer service and we are pleased that we were successful in our efforts. We hope that you are able to visit our hotel again!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Very nice place to stay! Room is large an clean, stuff is very friendly and helpful.
The location is pretty good, close to a highway and to a shopping center.
We stayed for 3 nights and really enjoyed it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank IKru

Hello IKru,

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard by Marriott. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff works hard to keep our new hotel clean, and it is great to see that their efforts do not go unnoticed. We hope to accommodate you again in the future!

Reviewed 13 September 2013

This was my first time to Glenwood Springs for business. This hotel is in a great location, close to the west end and close to historic downtown areas. Check in was a breeze, about 3 minutes tops. The guest staff was able to accommodate my room needs with no issues while being extremely helpful and friendly.

The room was excellent! Plenty of room and extra high ceilings were unexpected at the standard rate, felt like a suite! We had only one issue (slow draining shower) and it was fixed immediately. Housekeeping was great, our room was clean and organized when we returned each day. Rooms were very comfortable and quiet.

All of the front desk staff were beyond awesome! Special recognition to Kristie and Jason. They were always willing, without hesitation, to help out and genuinely care about their guests and their property.

The people who work here are the people that make the stay awesome! I will definitely stay again and recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to experience Glenwood Springs

The only downfall that I can mention is that there is no included breakfast. Just about every quality property has an included breakfast these days, behind the times at this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Keverson1911

Hello Keverson1911,

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard by Marriott in Glenwood Springs. We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor. The staff was excited to read your comments and we hope that you are able to stay with us again!

Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

Nice place to stay, lobby and bistro are great. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable of the area. Room was dark and mostly sound proof. The carpets could use a good cleaning, other than that it was a pleasure.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Albyfli
Kristen M, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Glenwood Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Hello Albyfli,

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard by Marriott in Glenwood Springs, CO. We appreciate you taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor, and we are very pleased that you enjoyed our Bistro. We hope to accommodate you again upon your next visit to Glenwood!