“So good! ”

Nepal Restaurant
Price range: US$8 - US$22
Cuisines: Indian, Tibetan, Nepalese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Dear locals and visitors, We are closing this fall for about a month starting October 5th til November 16th of 2014. Thank you for all your continued support and sorry for the inconvenience. We will be renovating the space during this brief closure. Thank you, Sincerely, Nepal
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We went there with our three young children (7,5 &2), and they loved it! I can not believe how amazing this place is! We ate there a couple of weeks ago and my husband is still talking about it. He had the sampler plate and I had the chicken masala. The kids had cheese naan and the kawabs. Next time we visit this will be a must stop. Too bad our dinner the next night (somewhere else) will be getting a terrible review - should of went here again.

1  Thank Vcero

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I realy do not write reviews and I also make sure I go to a place two or three times to make sure I reconfirm my thoughts. Even though I was a fan after the first visit, after four I am a die hard supporter of this unpretentious very friendly great restaurant. The food is fresh, the tastes are complex and subtle all in one. Whether or not it is a meat or vegetarian dish all are cooked to perfection and the sauces are a masterful compliment to each. The diversity of the menu is inviting to the point of wanting to try every item. Their naan, soups, vegetarian dishes, seafood, lamb, chicken and a host of others are all authentic and cooked with an incredible attention to detail and care. When you come back from a trip to Mexico you often wonder how come the food in Mexican restaurant here is not the same...because it is not. Finding authentic food is not easy be it Mexican or Chinese yet, Om and his family at the Nepal Restaurant in Glenwood Springs does just that. Good, healthy and authentic.

Whether I am hungry or not it is hard to drive by now on the way to or from Glenwood and not stop in for a meal. I get a chuckle out of knowing that some will miss this gem because they get hung up on the fact that it is next to a gas station - their loss. I have also been very impressed with the complete diversity of their patrons that seem to cover a spectrum of socioeconomic backgrounds which is further testament to Nepal Restaurant's broad appeal due to simply great food, great friendly service and an incredible dining experience.

I could not recommend this establishment any higher.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

The Nepal Restaurant is one of the best in the Roaring Fork Valley. The food is truly fantastic and comparable to many meals I had while traveling in northern India. The owner named Om greets every customer with a genuine smile and strives to make each dining experience the best. After just one visit, Om knew my name and has made me feel at home every time I return to his restaurant. I highly recommend any of the vegetarian dishes. My meat eating friends love the lamb dishes as well. Whether you are stopping by for quick take out or are having a special evening out, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We just got back to the hotel from eating at Nepal. If this restaurant was at home, I would eat here all the time. I loved it, and I am not a big fan of curry and other Indian spices. We got the veggie pakoda with fried potato, cauliflower and onion. It comes with four dipping sauces. We ordered two naan breads and lamb masala to share for an entree. The sauce was unbelievable. They have a liquor license with a nice choice of international beers. The dining experience is not the most polished, but the food is tasty and reasonably priced. Go somewhere else if you are looking for an upscale eating experience. Go here because you want good tasting food.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We decided to try this place after seeing how highly reviewed it was. Wow we were not disappointed. The mango drink is spectacular my toddler loved it. We had the dumplings and the Masala and shared them between 2 of us in addition to the cheesy Naan. Spectacular. Would highly recommend and go back to try other things when in the area.