“A great addition to Glenwood Springs”
Review of The Pullman

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cooper
Reviewed 8 June 2014

It was a delightful surprise to find a new restaurant in Glenwood and one of this caliber. Everything we ordered was creative, original, and delicious. My only complaint is too many good choices on the menu! Our server was friendly, professional and knowledgeable about the food and the restaurant. We'll definitely eat at The Pullman next time we're in town.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,164)

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This restaurant was so good we went back to it twice more, the second time bringing friends along. The service was quick and cheerful. We tried different things on the menu at different meals and especially recommend the beet salad and gnocchi, An easy walk from the Hotel Colorado.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I think this place is more for adults and kids are a little misplaced here since it is fairly ecclectic and high priced. We did not feel uncomfortable with our two kids here, but it sure does not feel like a family restaurant.

The Spaghetti Bolognese with lamb was good though I would try something different next time. The Bass was just okay, and the Roast Chicken dish was very good.

With $9 a piece, I found the kids meals very high priced although it included a small dessert, too. The Grilled Cheese was almost dripping from butter, and one of the two big sandwiches on each of the plates were enough for the kids to make them full.

1  Thank JKJN-Family
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We stopped here for a late lunch on the way back from Utah. I wasn't sure what to expect, plus we had 3 kids with us. The food was really great! I had the reuben and it was one of the better ones I have ever had. The kids meals were good and not priced outrageous. Loved the interior and bar area. Wish I lived in the area so I could come back again and again!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Ordered a chicken Caesar salad while dining at the Pullman in Glenwood. I wish I could write that it was great and delicious. Not the first one! But when the very good and friendly waitresses asked, "How was it", things turned around quickly. I complained about the tasteless rubbery chicken. The waitress insisted that it be returned to the kitchen and replaced with another. The second dish was excellent with great taste and nice texture. The salad dressing was very good and the chocolate "mousse like" dessert was good too. Our other dish, the rabbit and carrot salad was tasty and without issues. All restaurants make mistakes but the good ones know how to correct the mistakes; both in replacement and cost. I was very pleased with the service and the out come. We will eat there again when in Glenwood. I think are fine waitress was named Cora.

2  Thank airdronepilot