Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Silver Spruce Motel(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Hotel Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Best Western Antlers(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Glenwood Springs Inn(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Plaza Inn Hotel(Glenwood Springs)
Starlight Lodge(Glenwood Springs)
Hotel Colorado(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Courtyard by Marriot(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Courtyard Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewshi expressroom was cleancinnamon rollspancake machinefront deskfresh baked cookieshot springsbiscuits gravythe breakfast areatrash canswithin walking distanceadventure parkhot itemswould stay here againhotel is in a great locationcontinental breakfastmemorial day weekend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2011

I was travelling between Denver and my home in Southwestern Colorado. I got a late start, and decided to overnight in Glenwood Springs. The front desk personnel were warm, efficient, and welcoming.
The location is quite good, close to the Hot Springs and a variety of restaurants. After having a good soak in the Springs, I went to my favorite Chinese restaurant for takeout, which I ate in the hotel room while watching a movie. When I returned to the hotel, I noted they had warm, freshly baked cookies at the front desk!
I wanted a quick start in the morning. All I really wanted was coffee, but they had an exceptional breakfast buffet, using fresh eggs. I talked to the chef, and she said the eggs were delivered every morning from an outlying farm. Pretty tasty!
I would definitely stay here again, and will. Excellent value.
I forgot to say that there is a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker in room. There was also a laundry on my floor, so I feel that this hotel offers good value for families who are travelling.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
hixglenwoodgm, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2012

We appreciate the feedback given in this review and are always anxious to hear comments from our guests so we may continue to improve our product and services.

Reviewed 17 August 2011

We stayed at three different Holiday Inn Express hotels during the course of our 10 day road trip. I've come to expect a lot from HIE because they typically deliver a great stay at a reasonable price. This was not exactly the case this time. Of the three hotels we stayed at, the one in Glenwood Springs cost $40 more than the others for the same room. The front desk person was really personable and helpful, but the property seemed tired and in need of some updating. Our room, though labeled non-smoking, smelled of stale smoke and the breakfast area was tight and crowded, though the breakfast staff person was also super nice and helpful.

Overall, great staff but facilities in need of a little freshening up.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
hixglenwoodgm, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2012

Reviewed 16 August 2011

Good place to stay. There was one stain on the carpet by the night stand (like a drink got spilled & stained the carpet) but other than that the room was clean. The staff was very friendly and the continental breakfast had a good (and filling) selection of items. I have stayed at other hotels and motels in Glenwood Springs over the years and I will definitely be staying at this hotel again on future visits. I would recommend this hotel to anyone spending time in Glenwood Springs.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family

Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs”

We enjoy the feedback and thank you for recommending us as a place to stay.

Reviewed 12 August 2011

Very clean and great service. All of the front desk staff were helpful and actually seemed to care that we were enjoying our stay. We will definitely be back on a future trip. Of course it depends who is in the rooms around you but we didn't hear anyone else during our 4 night stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

“We'll be back”

Thank you we are excited for your return visit.

Reviewed 11 August 2011

Tucked away from the traffic, but easy to get to, this hotel was so nice to stay at. It was very quiet and peaceful, extremely clean, very comfortable beds. The staff were very friendly and helpful. It is close to the pool, the main reason we come. Will definitely want to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family

“Excellent place to stay!”

Happy to hear you had a relaxing stay with our staff and the hotel.