Stayed for three nights in Sept. The hotel is easy access to & from I 70. Had a king room with a small fridge, microwave & coffee maker. The room was large, quiet and very very clean. The breakfast was typical with some hot items, cold cereal & hard boiled eggs. It is about a ten to 15 minute easy walk to the hot springs and town. There are several places to eat nearby and the Iron Mountain Tramway is also a very short walk.
We would stay here again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel Glenwood Springs (Aspen Area). Whether traveling on business or on pleasure, this Glenwood Springs Hotel is the perfect choice offering free Smart Hot Buffet Breakfast, free Complimentary Wireless High-Speed Internet and the best hotel value in the Glenwood Springs / Aspen area! Convenient location just four blocks from the famous Hot Springs Pool. Adjacent to the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Glenwood Springs newest area attraction open year around . Conveniently located near Ski Sunlight Resort or enjoy Aspen / Snowmass Ski Resort just 40 minutes from the hotel. Many restaurants and entertainment venues within a few blocks of the hotel. Ask about our packages! Group room rates also available by calling the hotel direct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, IHG, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Holiday Inn Glenwood Springs
- Glenwood Springs Holiday Inn