“Nothing's changed, and that's a good thing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of May Palace

May Palace
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Parker, Colorado, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nothing's changed, and that's a good thing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013

Nobody believes me when I say it, but this little place is some of the best Asian food I've ever eaten. Must be Grandma's recipes from the old country or something. I was shocked on my first visit 5 years ago. Just went back again, and nothing has changed. Fresh, flavorful, and ridiculously cheap... 2 appetizers, 2 soups, 2 drinks, and a split plate dinner for $25!!! Within easy walking distance of Hot Springs Lodge, Hotel Colorado, and Hotel Denver. It's a hole in the wall, but don't be turned off. May Palace is a "must-do" every time we go to Glenwood Springs... the best deal and the best meal in town!

• Visited July 2013

Colorado Springs
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

Went with 9 family members and we would have given the chef a standing ovation bytes were squeezed into their private little room near the kitchen. It is always fun to support a restaurant that goes the extra mile. We ordered so many different items and all came out fresh, hot and delicious. Fabulous food service and price!

Visited July 2013
Salina, Kansas
“One of my favorites...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

Don't let the 'dated' atmosphere steer you away--this place has an amazing menu (one of the few places outside of China that has lamb on the menu!). During the recession, the owners have had a discount going on all food items (50% two years ago, 40% this year), so the place is a real bargain. NOT a BUFFET.

Visited June 2013
Long Island City
“Go somewhere else”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2013 via mobile

It is Spring Break and we were looking for a quiet place. The reason why this place is quiet is that it is not good: the tempura was fat and doughy, the rolls bland, the beef teryaki was a thin slice of chewy overcooked meat. Stay away.

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2013

I like this place and eat here frequently. Great atmosphere, it reminds me of the chinese restaurants my parents would take us to in the 80's. It tastes like I remember it. I have dined in and had take out. the food is prepared quickly and is served hot. The servers and owners are nice and seem genuinely happy that guests are there. If I lived in the area I would eat here 1-2 times a week.

Visited January 2013