“A good variety of Asian cuisines, and all are good.”
Review of May Palace

May Palace
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 1 October 2013

My wife and I had sushi and Chinese dinner. The food was uniformly very good, and the prices were good, too. I would eat here again.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Friendly owners and staff combined with good food overcame some areas of the restaurant that need updating. Lightning, restrooms, kitchen area and outside signage need some help

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Nobody believes me when I say it, but this little place is some of the best Asian food I've ever eaten. Must be Grandma's recipes from the old country or something. I was shocked on my first visit 5 years ago. Just went back again, and nothing has changed. Fresh, flavorful, and ridiculously cheap... 2 appetizers, 2 soups, 2 drinks, and a split plate dinner for $25!!! Within easy walking distance of Hot Springs Lodge, Hotel Colorado, and Hotel Denver. It's a hole in the wall, but don't be turned off. May Palace is a "must-do" every time we go to Glenwood Springs... the best deal and the best meal in town!

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Went with 9 family members and we would have given the chef a standing ovation bytes were squeezed into their private little room near the kitchen. It is always fun to support a restaurant that goes the extra mile. We ordered so many different items and all came out fresh, hot and delicious. Fabulous food service and price!

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Don't let the 'dated' atmosphere steer you away--this place has an amazing menu (one of the few places outside of China that has lamb on the menu!). During the recession, the owners have had a discount going on all food items (50% two years ago, 40% this year), so the place is a real bargain. NOT a BUFFET.