“Love the dumplings”
Review of May Palace

May Palace
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Food is always good, I have never gone there and not enjoyed my meal. They are known in town for there steam dumplings, we always have them when we go there for lunch or dinner. The prices are very reasonable for a family of four going out can be expensive at times. They have a lunch menu special but you can order anything on the menu and ask for the lunch size serving. Not a fancy place at but great food and comfortable environment. Also if you ask for spicy you will get spicy which I have found is hard to come by here in Glenwood Springs. I love spicy so this is one of the few places that will actually make things spicy for you if you want.

Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

I love my food steaming hot & that's the way it arrived. They have Ti, Chinese & Asian. I would go back. Very good. Small place but friendly ppl & nice quiet atmosphere.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

We eat here at least once a month. The food is awesome and the prices definatly help when your on a budget. Many of my friends have been going here since high school and the owners still call them by name. The remodel brings this place up a couple of notches.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

My wife and I had sushi and Chinese dinner. The food was uniformly very good, and the prices were good, too. I would eat here again.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Friendly owners and staff combined with good food overcame some areas of the restaurant that need updating. Lightning, restrooms, kitchen area and outside signage need some help