“Try it for sure”

Lakewood, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Try it for sure”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

A great little Asian restaurant on Main Street. Super nice people and the food was delicious. We ordered 5 main entrees and everyone enjoyed their dish. They even had a discount at the time so we saved some $$ too! We will definitely visit each time we are in Glenwood.

Visited March 2014

Parker, Colorado
“Surprisingly Good!”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We were in the mood for Chinese food and our hotel recommended May Palace. I was skeptical, but we were pleasantly surprised! Definitely one of the best meals I've had in a long time. The egg drop soup was some of the best I've ever eaten. Everything we tried was delicious. Prices are very reasonable and they serve large portions. We will definitely be back the next time we're in Glenwood.

• Visited July 2013
Montrose, Colorado
“Very good Japanese”
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Best Miso soup I've had in a while. Very reasonable prices, great location, clean, and a very friendly hostess. Definitely recommend!

Erie, Colorado
“Diverse and tasty menu”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

We were hungry for sushi and the gal at our hotel recommended May Palace. We were not disappointed. Although the sushi was not the best we have had in Colorado, it was solid flavor wise. The dumplings our son got were amazing and the egg drop soup was the best I have had. I usually pour a bunch of soy sauce in egg drop soup but not one drop was added to theirs as it was flavorful enough. The old Asian man who waited on us made a couple mistakes when he got busy, but he was helpful and worked hard to maximize our savings with the discounts they were offering. It was really like being waited on by your grandfather. Definitely stop in if you have a hinkering for delicious Chinese, Japanese, or Thai cuisine.

• Visited December 2013
New Castle, Colorado
“Love the dumplings”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Food is always good, I have never gone there and not enjoyed my meal. They are known in town for there steam dumplings, we always have them when we go there for lunch or dinner. The prices are very reasonable for a family of four going out can be expensive at times. They have a lunch menu special but you can order anything on the menu and ask for the lunch size serving. Not a fancy place at but great food and comfortable environment. Also if you ask for spicy you will get spicy which I have found is hard to come by here in Glenwood Springs. I love spicy so this is one of the few places that will actually make things spicy for you if you want.

• Visited November 2013