“Not a good dining experience”

Vic's Route 6 Grillhouse
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: http://www.postindependent.com/article/20110519/VALLEYNEWS/110519866
Chandler, AZ
“Not a good dining experience”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Two hungry travelers stopped in at 9;30PM on a roadtrip and can only vouch for the salad bar and bread. Entrees (Chicken Fried Steak and Liver & Onions) were horrible. I prefer to eat locally instead of at chain restaurants, so we took a chance. Too bad it didn't pay off.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank chandlerguera

Valparaiso, Indiana
“Great Roadhouse”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

such a variety to this menu...loved the flank steak
and smoked turkey...servers were friendly and all the
decor is road warrior friendly

Visited June 2013
Ashton IL
“Made us feel right at home!”
Reviewed 10 May 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for a beer while on vacation (located next to our hotel). We did not eat but the menu was well assorted and fairly priced. These guys made us feel right at home! Gave us invaluable advice regarding our travels and which routes to take. There advice took us on the most beautiful Scenic drive. They gave us a map and directions. They were such great people, I would suggest checking them out!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Briggie1981
Raytown, Missouri
“Good lunch stop”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Stopped in for a late lunch. Staff was really friendly. I had a philly cheesesteak and it was very good and I am picky about my sandwiches. My husband had the chicken fried steak meal and finished everything he had on his plate. Had onion rings there and they were great. The cocktails were good as well.
Neat decor, lots of vintage automobile/gasoline items. Clean. We would go back,

• Visited May 2013
Eagle, Colorado
“Okay”
Reviewed 26 April 2013

We had dinner here tonight. The decor is really nice. The owner collected a lot of auto/gas station memorabilia. The restaurant if very clean and the service was good. My only complaint is the good was very bland. Some people love bland food. I am not one of them. I always figure if I could do a better job at home why go out. I think I could have made a really much better Asian salad that what I had. So go there for the atmosphere and if you like bland food you will love it. Me not so much.

• Visited April 2013