“Great coffee perfect location”
Review of Sacred Grounds

Sacred Grounds
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“Great coffee perfect location”
Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

I have only had bagels as far as the food goes but the coffee and tea is great! Plus the staff is really nice and helpful!

“Not So Sacred Coffee”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Despite seeing other negative reviews of this cafe, my wife and I decided to try it anyway.
Be advised that you will pay premium prices for truly lousy coffee. My wife managed to get her cappuccino down, but I ended up pouring my coffee of the day out. If you love good brew this is not the place to go. As one who loves a good cup, I'd have to rename this place, "Sacrilegious Grounds!"

• Visited September 2013
Greenwood Village, Colorado
“Great iced tea”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Good food, good service, great iced tea. And they encourage you to come back during the day if you are walking around. How refreshing.

Denver, Colorado
“Overpriced and the food is not good!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Let me start by saying we ate at Sacred Grounds only because there was a long wait at the Daily Bread and that the Bluebird Cafe ran out of their breakfast burritos. The blueberry bagel that I had was just terrible tasting and did not taste fresh. My husband had a breakfast bagel and it too was not good. We would not recommend this restaurant. Tripadvisor had good reviews for the Sacred Grounds but I guess you can not believe every thing you read!

• Visited September 2013
Rochester Hills, Michigan
“Beautiful decor, great service, good coffee!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We were happy to see that Sacred Grounds was open at 8 am on Labor Day ... many places are closed on holidays. The coffee was fresh and hot, and we also had a breakfast burrito and a bagel sandwich, which were both really good. Great location (we stayed at the Hotel Denver, so it was just one block over in downtown).