“Excellent food and service”
Review of Las Margaritas

Las Margaritas
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

This is my favorite Mexican Restaurant in Town! The restaurant is always clean, service is great, wait staff always friendly and attentive. The food is fresh, hot and delicious! Las Margaritas has a great downtown location to walk to. Great for the family, great for a date.

• Visited May 2014

Denver, Colorado, United States
“DO NOT GO”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Our server was not pleasant, she did not smile or engage us in any sort of conversation. The appetizer of cabbage salsa was delicious. I got the "Perfect Margarita". It should be renamed the "Horrible Margarita". It was too sweet, it just wasn't good. I got the Chipotle Enchiladas as my entree, they were extremely spicy and overall, subpar. I wouldn't suggest anyone go here. I'm not trying to be Debbie Downer, but this is a place you can skip on your trip, TRUST ME.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Meagan S
“Good Mexican food. Great margaritas!”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Ate here Easter Sunday night. One guy was waiting tables bar tending and bussing tables. He was working hard and kept up, even with a full restaurant. Food was good and priced right and the margaritas are fresh squeezed lime and delicious.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good service!”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We came here for dinner and the service was wonderful! The margaritas are very strong and tasty! The food was your normal for a mexican restaurant. I would definitely come here again for the service and drinks!

• Visited March 2014
Rifle, Colorado
“Not good”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Food was only so so can't say it was Mexican. They had no spicy salsa. Put 5 of us at a booth. They only have 2 big tables. Deco is none. Noisy. Had two margaritas both tasted different. Some of the food was raw. Won't ever go here again. Food was slow getting to our table. I don't know who is putting up all the good reviews for this place. Maybe family?

I will not be going back here again.