Red Mountain Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Affordable Inns(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
1st Choice Inns(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Hanging Lake Inn(Glenwood Springs)
Glenwood Suites(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Residence Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Courtyard by Marriot(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Courtyard Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Hotel Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewspet areadonutsclean pool and hot tubmini muffinscontinental breakfastkids love the poolgranola barswest glenwoodhotel motelmini fridge and microwaveclean roomsstay there againvisit glenwood springsiron mountain hot springsfamily reunionthree nightscabin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 September 2012

We booked this motel for our last night on our four day Labor Day weekend road trip through Colorado. Very welcoming attendant at front desk. The room we stayed in had one queen sized bed and a large bathroom. Frig and microwave we did not use. Beds just okay. Across the way were individual cabins and behind those was a mini golf course. There was a waterfall back there that provided a nice, soothing sound in the evening. Beware the bears though! The night we stayed there one came out of the woods and attacked a garbage can in the back of the property!!! Overall a good place to stay. Far enough from the attractions but not too far.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Rey N
Reviewed 19 September 2012

I recently had a long term stay at this hotel. Let me just say that they are very friendly and devoted to making sure your every need is met. This is a pet friendly hotel, which is great because our dog is part of the family! The rooms are very clean with daily maid service and fresh towels. They made us feel very welcome and we were right at home for our entire stay. Fantasic, clean pool and hot tub! Coffee and breakfast in the morning (donuts, muffins, fruits and juices), which is always nice. When traveling back to glenwood, this is where I will always stay!!! The prices could not be better and the service was excellent. They truely have earned my loyality as a customer and I would recommend staying here to anyone looking to stay in the Glenwood Springs area. If I were capable of giving out an Outstanding service award, this hotel would be the first to recieve it!!!

Room Tip: The little cabins are the best! Like staying in your own little house. They have one and two bedroom with kitchens, plus they are up on the hill for a little more privacy.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Michlelle W
Reviewed 26 August 2012

We stayed for week and had the best time. Rooms simple but clean and everything worked. Maid service and fresh towels every day.

Pool and hot tub all clean and tidy.

Breakfast is a simple affair, muffins fruit and coffee and juice, but the coffee was excellent. Enough for start to the day.

Staff (and other guests) all really friendly.

Just wish we could have stayed longer.

Room Tip: Rooms away from road are probably best.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2012

There is nothing bad I can say of this place where I stayed one night. All in all I would recommend it. However when I first asked for a price for a double I was proposed some 112 US$ which I thought woudl be too expensive for this place. Upon my questioning the manager started bargaining until I got the room for US$ 80 plus taxes. To be honest I had never experienced to bargain in the US for a room but there is always a first time!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sitarman
Reviewed 20 August 2012

We had the opportunity to have still another stay at this great little motel. As usual the staff was awaiting our visit with a warm welcome, friendly service and great rates. It's great to be remembered and greeted by name after 5 months between visits. Pool, hot tub and room were all very clean, comfy and temperature controlled to "just right" level. Continental breakfast was just enough to get us going in the morning. To tired to drive anywhere after a long road trip but the bus stops right in front of the Inn and there were ample places to go within walking distance. I've previously received much less and paid much more for lodging elsewhere in Glenwood Springs, this is definitely the best value I've found in town both for Summer & Winter! Looking forward to another return!

Room Tip: Multiple options for various sizes of parties which also include full kitchens.. Call ahead for advise on which unit best fits your needs.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business