“Great service!”

Ranked #16 of 23 Hotels in Glenwood Springs
El Cajon, California
“Great service!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The manager and wife was very kind and polite. I have been to many inns and motels during my trip around the west US. And by far, this place is currently my favorite! Thank you for the wonderful experience here.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DavidD0092014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I was in Glenwood springs on business in a company supplied room. My stay was eight weeks in duration and challenging. The room was very clean, comfortable and although the furnishings are not new, a little on the worn side. it was very accommodating. I always have trouble with my back and beds at motels, no Problem here. Also, there no smoking rooms are actually no smoking rooms. Please don't misunderstand, you will find nicer rooms for twice the price. If i have not lost you yet, read on.
I had a cabin with full kitchen. I have a food allergy so I cook from scratch. If my cabin lacked something I needed, I picked up the phone and received it, During the my stay I had my dog with me, They were very understanding of my dogs needs and even went out of their way for my dog.,which brings me to my last point. All the money in the world will not buy you good service. I have stayed in many places in my time and these folks get my highest rating in the service dept. Although the is no formal concierge service(They don't need one) there is nothing these folks wont do to make your stay more comfortable.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank donald M
Colorado
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed at the Red Mountain Inn in West Glenwood Springs because the price was right and they are pet friendly. There is a pool and hot tub, but we spent most of our time in the Hot Springs Pool about one whole mile to the east. The Inn has an area for the pets as well as barbecues for picknicking, the room was clean and modern with a mini fridge and microwave. The staff was great and our stay was enjoyable.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank robertocollins
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We were happy to stay at the Red Mountain Inn recently. We had not made a reservation anywhere and when we arrived in town, the motels close to the center were all full up, and their prices weren't exactly appealing, anyway. So we headed out of town going west and found a whole other area of motels. The room we got here was quite large, with a mini-fridge/micro set-up, a very clean bathroom, and a huge sink counter. The sink is outside the bathroom, which seems to be the smartest way to do it. There is almost always more space for a counter that way. The desk clerks were really friendly and relaxed. There was a small continental breakfast in the lobby the next morning, which was fine but non-essential. Admittedly, the location is not really walkable if you want to head into town. But the cost savings and the attractive room made it more than worth it to drive into town a couple times for the things we wanted to do. This motel gets 5 stars from me because of the great value, extra clean and comfortable room, and the excellent staff.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank alborealis
Chicago
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We stayed at the Red Mountain Inn on our trip cross country. Since we were traveling with our dog, we were always on the lookout for dog friendly places to stay. Red Mountain Inn fit the bill. While not fancy, it is quiet, reasonably priced and very pet friendly. The staff goes out of their way to make their guests feel welcome. It is a great place to stop if you are traveling on I-70.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I was a long term resident at this Inn. I found this place to be comfortable and well maintained. A great place to hang my hat for the Winter. The management was most agreeable to my whims. The maids maintain a high standard of excellence. And overall I was quite satisfied.
Glenwood Springs offers public transportation every half hour. A Buck a day to anywhere in the valley. And as far away as Aspin and Rifle. Sunlight is not that far and the Hot Springs is closer yet. The Community Pool and Gym is a stones through away. So, if you are just passing thru or plan to stay awhile, Winter or Summer, "think Red Mountain Inn, in Glenwood Springs!"

Room Tip: I prefer a room facing Westerly.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Mineral Wells, West Virginia
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I am an OTR truck driver and travel throughout North America. I got shut down in Glenwood Springs due to winter weather. After checking out various motels/hotels in town, I picked the Red Mountain Inn. The place itself is very refreshing; not only having the usual requirements such as clean rooms, good heat, etc., but a unique country-like setting and charm. The staff, however, is what sets this place apart from its competitors. I would highly recommend the Red Mountain Inn to any traveler looking for a great combination of monetary value and exceptional, friendly service.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business