“Didn't agree with my digestive system”

Russo's Pizza & Wings
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Award winning NY Pizza, by the Slice or Whole Pies,the Valley's Best Wings,Calzones,Hero Subs, Fresh Salads,Pasta, & Home-made Desserts: Cannoli,Italian Cheesecake & Chocolate Chip Cookies.Six Special Beers on tap & 6 Bottled,Wine by the glass. 10 Feet of TV's and Family Friendly. Russo's is a family owned business where quality means everything! We have been named "Local's Choice" since 2006. Stop in for a meal and make it your place to eat every time you're in Glenwood Springs.
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Was sick after eating here. I think it might be the level of grease. Either way, won't be returning.

1  Thank Mabeliba82

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Although a little spendy, this was a good choice later in the evening. Wings were tasty and I could've eaten more, but was quite full by the end. Took a while for wings to come out before pizza though. Not much for service as they ask for a tip before actually doing anything.

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

We ordered a small pizza and 10 wings with drinks for almost $40 so it seems a little high priced. They also overcharged me and I had to correct them. Then they want you to tip them before they actually so anything (you order at the counter and then they bring out the food).

Food was good. My brother said they were the best wings he'd ever had. Pizza crust was good but needed a.little more cheese for my liking.

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

This was our second visit and I am glad I gave you another chance. We recently moved to the area and had family in town last week when we visited for the first time. Today I was like I really need some authentic New York pizza....family is from New York :-) so I tried you again. Our pizza was fresh and delicious!! So happy with everything right down to the music selection..Christian! You dont hear it in business very often and it was a nice surprise! My son loved watching baseball on the big screens and dancing to the music. My son kept saying yummy yummy in my tummy...he is 3 and ate a whole big New York slice! Thanks for wonderful food and a great atmosphere. This will definately be our pizza joint from now on!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Spent the day in Glenwood and Russo's was reccommended to try, so we did. While the food is ok, the service and cleanliness of the restaurant was less than ok. Counter person not very pleasant and when asked questions, she seemed as if it was a bother to answer. Also the restaurant was dirty. Many tables were dirty with plates and napkins on them, and no one but us and 1 other table was there. The floors were less than clean as well. Even though food was ok, probably wouldn't go back.

1  Thank Larry S