“Great Sandwiches and Soups.......But a Little Pricey.....”
Review of Chomps Deli

Chomps Deli
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: They serve sandwiches, homemade soups and salads
Silt, Colorado
“Great Sandwiches and Soups.......But a Little Pricey.....”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Went here on a family trip to check out the area and we wanted to find a local palce to try, well we found this Deli and it looked like a decent place so we stopped. Really quaint inside and lots of sandwiches, soups and other items such as salads etc.....I ordered the 7" Prime Rib sandwich and my wife had a 7" Pastrami and I also ordered a cup of Potatoe Leek soup and 2 iced teas, the sanwiches were great fresh and crisp toppings and the soup was full of flavor. The iced teas tasted like typlical city water, well all total it cost $28 like I said a little pricey to us but well worth it for great sandwiches.....

• Visited February 2012

Exlisstar
“Best Italian Sandwich on the Western Slope”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

My husband and I stop at Chomps any time we are in Glenwood Springs, even if we just ate! We'll buy the Italian sandwich and take it home with us for later. Best darn sandwich around!

• Visited January 2012