“Good OLD YUM”

Vicco's Charcoalburger Drive-In
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Description: great burgers cooked to order
Valparaiso, Indiana
“Good OLD YUM”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

a 1950's drive in with real char grilled burgers...and delicious shakes
(I loved pineapple) while you have to wait for your burger, it is well
worth the taste

• Visited June 2013

Brighton, Colorado, United States
“Great burger, long wait.”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

My son has been to Glenwood Springs many times and swears by this place. So when the family decided to spend a weekend there he insisted we have lunch there. It is a small drive thru, the only seating provided is mainly to wait for the meal to be done. They have burgers, and also have turkey, elk or veggie as well as some other sandwich choices. You have many choices of how you want the burger done and many sides as well including some excellent floats and shakes. It is definitely not a fast food joint, it took about 20 minutes for our 4 burgers to be done and the whole time there were cars waiting as long in their drive thru to be served and a whole line of people waiting to order. We took our food to the river side and had an excellent meal while watching the rafters float by. If you like an old fashioned, fat juicy burger and don't want the cardboard thin fare most fast food joints offer, then a stop to this place is a "must" when you are in Glenwood Springs.

Visited June 2013
Longmont
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good burgers but poor service and way overpriced”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Went there with my family and waited pretty long time for burgers and fries. Quality was good but takes way too long to get food. Staff seemed disorganized at best. Saw many people ask for money back due to long wait times. It took 15 minutes just to get 2 ice cream cones that were not good at all. Tasted like ice milk. It would have taken longer if I didn't ask how much longer it was going to take. And ordered chocolate wasn't told that they don't have chocolate until I was handed the cones. Unacceptable.
Would probably not go back.

• Visited June 2013
Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
“Terrific Burgers!”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Here is a retro place every citizen should get to experience. OK, so you have to wait a few minutes for your food. It is well worth the wait. Don't be in a hurry. I say that for 2 reasons, first of all, it takes time to make delicious cook-to-order food. You shouldn't rush that. Secondly, take your time to eat, because you will want to savor every morsel. I was so sad when I took the last bite of my burger. I cannot tell you how wonderful my double beef hamburger was. The bun is grilled and the burgers are cooked to perfection and huge! I was completely satisfied with this burger. My husband got the elk burger and loved it, too! I really wish we had a place like this where we live. I will never forget how fun it was to kick back, go down memory lane, and enjoy a casual meal together.

• Visited May 2013
Republic, Missouri
“Great Burgers and Shakes”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

The drive through or walk up window will get you the same service, great. Only outdoor seating, or in your vehicle, but the food is worth it. My shake was served wit a straw and a spoon, which I understood after trying to drink it through the straw. Burger prices are straight forward, have it almost any way you want.

Visited April 2013