“Delicious”
Review of Polanka

Polanka
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Cuisines: Polish
Description: We serve the best homemade polish cuisine this side of Chicago. All food is made to order, served hot, and made by our own polish cooks. Parking is available both in the front of the resturaunt and behind. Seating is limited but takeout is also available for people on the go.
Reviewed 31 August 2014

By far the best potato pancakes ever and not only! Everything is made to order, fresh and delicious. Owner is very nice and we will hopefully go back when in town again. Kinga & Marcin

Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

I brought the kids to try some Polish food and it was delicious! The pirogi and staffed cabbage with a sausage were especially good. The bathroom was clean.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

We had the combination plate at the Polanka. Wow, what a great dinner. It is quite large, so we are having great leftovers too. It is obvious that everything is homemade and seems authentic. When you walk by the restaurant it looks like a dive, but go on in. It is plain and simple inside too but clean. And the food is memorable. The kielbasa was wonderful and the fried pierogies were great too. Yes, Polish food is heavy but very flavorful. Try it!

1  Thank coloradocowgirl2016
Reviewed 26 August 2014

My friend wanted to take me out to lunch for my birthday, and we decided to try Polanka. Boy, are we ever glad that we did! The food was delicious, and the portions were large. We both had the stuffed cabbage rolls, and they came with sauerkraut and boiled potatoes. So tasty!

Don't let the unassuming building fool you....amazing, yummy food awaits beyond that door!

I can't wait to go back an try other items on the menu.... :)

Reviewed 26 August 2014

My wife and I shared a combo platter and then went back for more, even though we we both already full. My son had the potato pancakes and loved them. If you pass through Glenwood Springs this is totally worth a visit. If you're on your way to Aspen you can't help but drive right past.