“mediocre massage...”
Review of Spa of the Rockies

Spa of the Rockies
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Drawing inspiration from the rich, thermal mineral waters of the Glenwood Hot Springs Pool, the Spa of the Rockies features a group of mineral-based treatments that promote wellness and vitality. Thirty-four essential minerals are incorporated into certain signature hydrotherapy bath treatments, body polishes, body masks, massages, manicures and pedicures.The spa has eight treatment rooms including facial rooms and couples' suites as well as one specialized hydrotherapy treatment room for Vichy shower treatments. Other features include five hydrotherapy tubs for mineral baths and herbal soaks, two manicure stations and two pedicure thrones. Guests can enjoy a pre or post treatment steam in the locker room, as well as relax in the Serenity Room, a co-ed relaxation suite where soundproof windows give views of the pool without the noise.
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I really appreciate what the surroundings and the relaxing atmosphere at The spa of the Rockies but I would never spend the money to have a massage again. Our valley is filled with incredible massage therapists that know what they are doing and their rates are more affordable...

4  Thank Leslie M

Reviewed 19 February 2013

Hubby and I were getting a couples massage for our anniversary, and the ladies that worked with us were great. I think their names were Ashley and Becky (?). Regardless everyone we met there made us very comfortable, and the facilities were very nice. Having dealt with cancer now and for such a long time, it was truly a gift to have this blessing on our anniversary. Nothing makes one feel better than to have the healing helping touch of a professional massage.

Reviewed 4 November 2012

I live in Denver and recently took a weekend trip to the Spa of the Rockies. It was like a little slice of heaven. From the quaint town to the hot springs pool, to the actual spa visit and the Hot Stone Massage by Forrest ... wow ... I can't wait to go back and rejuvinate myself from the stresses of city life.

Reviewed 2 November 2012

If you want to feel pampered this is a must do. Got the Autumn Glow package: massage (50 min), facial (25 min), pedicure (50 min), mineral bath (15 min) all for under 200.00. per person for me and my mother. We were indulged with fresh drinks,snacks, and towels. it was wonderful.

1  Thank Sandra S
Reviewed 14 October 2012

The perfect way for my sister and I to end Day 1 of our vacation and a 12 hour road trip day! The spa is beautiful and so serene! Very clean! We started our visit with a Mineral Bath soak, which was fabulous. This was followed with an 80 minute Spa of the Rockies Mineral Massage, which was an exceptional experience. Andreas, my masseur, gave me one of the best massages I've ever had - and I've had a lot of them! Very skilled with truly gifted hands and I would highly recommend booking with him - you'll be glad you did! We then immediately headed to the Hot Springs pools - and ended the evening with an hour long soak in the hot springs!! Wonderful experience and just what we needed to kick off a 2 week road trip vacation!!