“Lots of Laughs”

Glenwood Vaudeville Revue
More attraction details
Owner description: The Glenwood Vaudeville Revue is a two hour family fun show with professional talent performing a variety of hilarious skits, jokes, high energy dance numbers, unique novelty songs and original ideas that are guaranteed to make you laugh your worries away. NEW MATERIAL EACH SEASON Spring 2014- February 7th to April 26th Doors Open Friday & Saturday ~ 6:30pm (No Sunday Show) For food, drinks & entertainment with show directly after Summer 2014 - May 23 to October 06 Doors Open Friday & Saturday ~ 6:30pm Sunday ~ 5:30pm For food, drinks & entertainment with show directly after. Holiday 2014 - November 28 to January 3, 2015 Doors Open Thursday, Friday & Saturday ~ 6:30pm Sunday ~ 5:30pm Added Shows Between Christmas & New Years and 2 Shows on New Years Eve! Take 10% off groups of 10 or more! Please ask us about creating special group packages!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 1 June 2014

A very enjoyable night of food and entertainment. I love the idea of being able to chose items from several local eateries. The entertainers were great and very personable. I will definitely go again.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We always enjoy our time at the Vaudeville! You will be smiling from the sing-a-long pre-show to the singing/dancing finale. Great food, great service, great fun and great laughs! The venue is fresh and clean and the staff is so friendly and talented! Treat yourself to a wonderful night at the Glenwood Vaudeville Revue!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

This talented acting troupe will definitely make you laugh! My favorite skit is the formal reading of Beatles song lyrics. "I am the walrus, goo goo goo joob." So funny!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

My 21 year old daughter and I went to the show and it was the first Vaudeville show for us both! What a GREAT night! This was well worth the ticket price and then some! The staff were all wonderfully, talented people and their performances were above and beyond what I expected in a "small" mountain community! We were both blown away by their talent. From the moment we entered the doors until we were walking down the sidewalk to the car, we could not stop smiling!

If you are ever in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, this family friendly show is a MUST see! We truly enjoyed every part of this night! This was well worth the drive from Denver...even if it was the only reason you came, you would NOT be disappointed!

LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!!!!

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our dinner and comedy evening. Definitely cheesy but such a fun little thing to do in a small town. The food wasn't that awesome but it was made up for in atmosphere. The staff all working are a part of the show and go out of there way to make an enjoyable experience. My 10yr old son enjoyed it immensely. It was quite warm inside but a staff member did try to adjust the air to make us more comfortable. We would surely go back as it was a fun little night out. I love that things like this are out there for families to slow down and remember the," good ole days."

1  Thank Ajustice7