“Good Food”

Big Daddy's Sports Bar & Grill
Price range: US$10 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Glenwood Springs, CO sports bar & grill, serving gourmet burgers, wings, and with a full bar. Live entertainment, patio seating, happy hour, and drink specials daily.
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“Good Food”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

They have a pretty good variety of food. My favorite is the pasta Carbanara. The Ty Cobb salad is also excellent but real spicy so be ready. The service is sometimes slow but there are several TV's to watch while your waiting. They also have UFC nights if you are a fan of that.

• Visited June 2013

“Awesome spot for tourists and locals alike”
Reviewed 27 February 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here several times. Let's face it, although I'm an eastsider, we still needed something. The staff are cute and always ready to serve you. I must recommend the Pig Daddy. Pork steak with onion rings and bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers on top.

Denver
“Decent Food, Terrible Everything Else”
Reviewed 3 December 2012 via mobile

After seating ourselves per the instructions at the front door, we waited 15 minutes before finally asking someone for service. Another twenty minutes to get drinks and the service continued in this fashion.

We went to watch the Bronco's game and the TV's continued to get changed to other channels, turned off, etc. This is a sport's bar, right? You'd think it was their first rodeo.

Positives were the nachos, Cobb salad, and our server was friendly when there. They gave out free shots when the Broncos scored, but I would've rather just had efficient service to order and pay for the drinks I wanted.

Also, there was limited parking and we had trouble finding a spot, which is a strange issue in Glenwood. Just seemed poorly managed. Would not go back or recommend, there are plenty of bars with TV's in Glenwood, like all of them.

3 Thank Katrina K
Colorado
“A Great Place For a Birthday Party.”
Reviewed 26 November 2012

We had a huge party there and the food and service was so great. Hot food and lots of cold drinks. A fun place for all ages but very good for sports fans.

Visited June 2012
western colorado
“disappointing”
Reviewed 6 October 2012

This place was recommended by several locals, but I found it disappointing. It is a typical sports bar with the usual burgers and such. I had a cobb salad which I was told was to die for, but I found it kind of a yawn. I probably won't go back.

Visited October 2012