“Bar food, nachos and wings were good” 3 of 5 bubbles

Big Daddy's Sports Bar & Grill
Price range: US$10 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Local sports bar serving gourmet burgers and wings. Live entertainment, patio seating, happy hour, and drink specials daily.
Colorado
“Bar food, nachos and wings were good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

We used a restaurant.com coupon to eat here. The appetizers were good but the Grande burrito and the steak were not that great. We would go back for a happy hour to get appetizers but not dinner.

Visited December 2013

“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

Service was great, server recommended a pasta dish, and it was great! Try it out! I have come here a number of times, everything is good I have tried. Big Daddy fries were great!

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“this has been one of the best sports bars i have been in”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

After riding nearly 325 mile on the motorcycles these guys opened there doors to over 400 bikers. The staff was great and the food was great. We really enjoyed the poppers. Out of this world. The staff was very busy and kept the drinks and food coming. Thanks for everything. Can not wait to come back.

• Visited July 2013
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“Fun, Friendly, Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

My husband and I eat here very often, at least once a week. We have had just about everything on the menu and have never sent anything back or been disappointed. If anything, their portions are HUGE and I have a hard time finishing the whole thing do to lack of room in my stomach.

Staff is friendly, and on top of it. They do get busy for Broncos Games or any other big event that is happening, and you have to expect service to be slower, just like any other place.

They have quality food, service and beverages, not to mention it is FAMILY owned and operated, if you want something special they can do it for you, I've yet to be told "I'm sorry we can't do that.", unlike some of the corporate owned places.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

It was my first time at big Daddy's yesterday and I heard Big Daddy's was the place to be to watch football. My server was very knowelegable on the menu and told me the drink specials which was bloody Marys for $3. Delicious! I ended up ordering the Bacon wrapped poppers and wings. Soo good! My server was wearing the tie dye shirt don't remember her name but great service and I look forward to coming back to watch a bronco game at Big Daddy's. And free shots when the broncos score! Place to be in glenwood to watch football!!

• Visited November 2013