“Just right!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Their mild Panang curry was really not that mild. Overall, food was ok but really not that outstanding. We had dinner here on the way back from Moab to Boulder. The ambience looked fancy but food was just right. Was a litttle expensive for the taste, if you ask me.

1  Thank Maestro2471

Reviewed 15 June 2013

My husband and I ordered beef Pad Thai. The food smelled rather strange. We almost never return food in restaurants. However, it smelled bad enough that I thought the meat was spolied. We returned it and exchanged it for chicken Pad Thai. The waitress came to our table 4 times to talk about what was wrong with the dish and how she tasted it and it tasted just fine to her.... Finally, when she brought the chicked version, she loudly said "Please take a moment and smell your food!!!" The whole restaurant was looking. It was very embarassing. They surely need some training in quality custumer service. I think we will never go back.

1  Thank SanslaS
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Ate here for lunch. I liked the soup, my hubby didn't care for it. Our lunch entrees were very good, we had both pad thai and curry. The service was also good. We would return to this restaurant. The restaurant is located further into town, away from the touristy areas.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

We had their duck here and it was beyond amazing as well as the rest of what we ordered. With a large selection of entrees there is something for everyone. We will definitely come back here.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

We stopped here for lunch one day and except for the soup, the food was wonderful. We brought our extended family here for dinner the next night and everyone raved about it, even the cousin who lived in Thailand. Great flavors and superb presentation. The server was also amazing and efficient. Highly recommended, just skip the lunch soup.