“Nicey but Spicey”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 7 August 2013

My family was spending a couple days in Glenwood Springs, and we used the UrbanSpoon app to find a unique restaurant. Chang came up, and we love trying new foods, so we ventured out and weren't disappointed! The service was great, and everyone was helpful. The only issue was the spiciness of the food.A lot of the dishes were hotter than we imagined, despite choosing what level of spice we wanted. The food did taste wonderful, but a few of the dishes were almost too hot to eat. Despite that, everything was wonderful! The atmosphere was clean and crisp, and freshly cut flowers were on every table. It was an enjoyable experience!

Reviewed 18 July 2013

Good food and okay ambience. My meal would have been better if several children hadn't been running wild in the restaurant. The staff didn't say a word to stop it. If I want that kind of atmosphere, I'll go to Chucky Cheese.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

Their mild Panang curry was really not that mild. Overall, food was ok but really not that outstanding. We had dinner here on the way back from Moab to Boulder. The ambience looked fancy but food was just right. Was a litttle expensive for the taste, if you ask me.

1  Thank Maestro2471
Reviewed 15 June 2013

My husband and I ordered beef Pad Thai. The food smelled rather strange. We almost never return food in restaurants. However, it smelled bad enough that I thought the meat was spolied. We returned it and exchanged it for chicken Pad Thai. The waitress came to our table 4 times to talk about what was wrong with the dish and how she tasted it and it tasted just fine to her.... Finally, when she brought the chicked version, she loudly said "Please take a moment and smell your food!!!" The whole restaurant was looking. It was very embarassing. They surely need some training in quality custumer service. I think we will never go back.

1  Thank SanslaS
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Ate here for lunch. I liked the soup, my hubby didn't care for it. Our lunch entrees were very good, we had both pad thai and curry. The service was also good. We would return to this restaurant. The restaurant is located further into town, away from the touristy areas.