“Amazing Food!”

Chang Thai Cuisine
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Amazing Food!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

such great food! if you like Thai and you're going to be in Glenwood Springs... don't pass this one by!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank cityleo

Lakewood Ranch, Florida
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Our family dined here and couldn't have been happier. We tried the fresh and crispy spring rolls, pineapple rice, volcano salmon, chicken red curry and pad thai with scallops. We thought all of the dishes were great. As for the service it couldn't have been much better either.

2 Thank bandersen
Fountain, Colorado
“Good Thai, Not Great”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Went to the restaurant for lunch with family of 5. The waiter was in her 20s/Hispanic. She must have been having a bad day because she did not smile, did not welcome us, appeared like she hated her job, hated customer service, hated being a waiter, no authenticity.

Food- Soup tasted metalic in flavor like it came from a can. I ordered pad Thai (Americanized version)-okay. My wife and daughter ordered mixed vegetables (close to Filipino Chapsuey). My son ordered sweet and sour chicken-not bad.

Visited June 2014
Moab, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Doesn't get more authentic in the states.”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Two words, "YUM NUA!!!" It's like crack for my taste buds. "The King of Chai Thai Cuisine" is brilliant and I'd pay twice what they charge for it, the duck is cooked to perfection. And don't get me started on the Panang Curry with beef. Good lord, I can't get enough of it. I'm not a fan of cashews but the Cashew Nut is even good. Sorry, I could go on but you will be extremely pleased no matter what you eat but you kinda have to try the dishes I mentioned. I eat there as much as I can, I can't help it. Everyone in the kitchen is Thai and everyone is so nice. Crap I forgot to mention the specialty drinks. Okay, I'll stop, go find out for yourself.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Matthew B
Broomfield, Colorado
“Tom Kha is Yummy”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

The Tom kha was really good. We eggplant with basil was okay. Drunken noodles were very good as well. A bit more pricey than we are used to.

Visited March 2014