“Amazing!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Great food! The gluten free pizza is awesome! Fun environment with great service. Really enjoyed the bartender and the atmosphere with the old time music.

1  Thank WyPokesFan

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I had great soup and desserts here ....I havent give a shot to any entree yet ..and that's because I can't stop asking for the pizzas every time I visit. And I am sorry for that

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Glad to see an Italian restaurant open in Glenwood Springs. There are a lot of good things about this restaurant. The space is open, fresh, and clean. There are only about ten tables. So they are paying rent for a lot of empty space. The service is friendly but not in your face. The wine list is varied and affordable. The prices are reasonable. However, I don't know any Italian restaurant where there is not a meatball, a sausage, or a piece of veal in sight. I don't know any Italian restaurant that offers Chicken salad wraps, tuna salad wraps , and hummus. The antipasto appetizer is good-size, served nicely on a wooden cutting board, but the contents are of a Safeway variety, not a Whole Foods variety. The chicken marsala was overcooked and under seasoned. The Chef would be well-advised to cut the large breast in half, pound it flat, season it up, then she could cook it quickly in a very hot pan, and get two servings for the price of one. And finally if she is to be taken seriously as an Italian chef, she must lose the Truffle Oil. Just throw it away. Truffle oil is not a foodstuff, it is a perfume. There are no truffles in truffle oil. Its like going to the drug store for Old Spice or Acqua Velva. However, I had enough hints that this Chef is trying that I would be back, but it begs for tweaking.

1  Thank Barnacle6144
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I visited them with friends recently. I had one of their pasta dishes and it was average. My friends ordered a pizza which they didn't think was all that good. I tried a bite and I agreed. I probably will not go back. The service was pretty good and the atmosphere as also.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This was a great choice for lunch. I liked the calm, quiet atmosphere. Loved the wine selection. The service was pretty inattentive while we were here, but that could've just been the luck of the draw. The food was delicious and well priced.