“Their new...give them a try!”
Review of Sweet Adventures

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sweet Adventures
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Think back to "olde tyme" candy stores. This place is along those lines. The candy is a bit pricier than you can get at a grocery or drug store, but there isn't the ambiance that comes with this place. The proprietor is very nice and welcoming.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

We could not walk by this shop without stopping. The kids acted like kids in a candy store... It was a good sized store and had a large selection of different candies and sodas. There were also tons of options for ice cream, fudges, and baked goods. We tried some ice cream, fudge, and candies. Don't let your kids read the sign that says $2.50 for a bag of candy- my father believed them and filled it up (it is $2.50 for 1/4 lb). More expensive than we thought for that part- but that was our problem. A fun experience and the employee was very friendly and helpful. We would stop again when in the area.

Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

Love all the strange sodas that is offered! And those muffins by the register? I don't think I've ever had a better muffin. The employees are always super friendly, even helped me with which milk shake to get, and the fact that I asked for a.specific candy and with in a wek it was of the shelf shows great and fast service. I thought it was strange that the candy shop of grand and that sweet adventures opened about the same time but sweet adventures blows the others shop out of the water. I work in customer service and everytime someone asks where to get ice cream I point them directly here. Sorry kalidescoops, your staff just doesn't compare!

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Made this stop a couple of times during our stay. They have a lot of "old" candy brands as well as a nice assortment of ice cream choices.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

We went there for milk shakes two days running (strawberry) and they were absolutely lovely. The staff were friendly and welcoming and the shop was very nice.