“We eat here every time we go to Glenwood” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rosi's Little Bavarian Restaurant

Rosi's Little Bavarian Restaurant
Cuisines: American, German
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver, Colorado
“We eat here every time we go to Glenwood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

I have always and will always love Rosi's. The first time I was there was as a child with my mom. I'm 33 and still eat breakfast at Rosi's every trip to Glenwood. Eggs benedict is amazing, oatmeal is wonderful and the bavarian homemade deserts are to die for. Make sure you get some to go!!

There is always a wait to eat here on the weekend mornings, make sure you get there early.

• Visited May 2013

Denver, Colorado
“Huge breakfast at a reasonable price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

Never been to a restaurant that had wienerschnitzel and eggs, now that was good. The restaurant is open for dinner in the summer, but only for breakfast and lunch in fall and winter.

Visited October 2013
Colorado Springs
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Eggs Benedict but otherwise avg and expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

We went to Rosi's because my wife wanted Eggs Benedict. She said the Eggs Benedict was absolutely perfect. If that's what you're looking for Rosi's is probably a good bet. But don't stray too far from that specialty.

After a week of hotel scrambled eggs (which were not bad, but large pan style eggs) I was looking forward to some made to order great scrambled eggs. What I got was more large pan scrambled eggs just like the hotel. I've had better breakfasts at a waffle house. I will say the Rosi's gives huge portions. We could have fed the whole family off of my plate. But I would have preferred a normal portion with higher quality.

For Dad, Mom, and a 9 yr old the total for breakfast with a 10% tip came to $38! Wowser. Next time we're driving to Carbondale to try the Village Smithy.

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Boulder, Colorado
“Great Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

The breakfast here was awesome. I had wiener schnitzel and eggs and they had stuffed crepes. Both were soooo good.. I had never had schnitzel for breakfast before but I was willing to try it. The pastries in front were very good and we took some for tea later in the day.
Highly recommend. The only sad part was getting there on Tuesday for a repeat and finding they are closed on that day.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Denver, Colorado
“Best breakfast in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

Everything here is home made! We travel to Glenwood several times a year, and this is always our go to for breakfast!

Visited October 2013