“Bavarian pastry, need I say more?”

Rosi's Little Bavarian Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Golden, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bavarian pastry, need I say more?”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

This place has been here forever. They had expanded and we sat in the new space which was bright and airy. Service as very good. Coffee was very good. My husband had an omelet that was perfect. I had a biscuit and gravy with a side of sausage. The gravy was delicious, although the biscuit was just a bit over-browned. The sausage was browned perfectly, juicy, but too salty for my tastes. Homemade pastries looked delicious but we didn't sample them. Reasonable price, generally very good food, and very nice service. We've eaten here more than once and probably will eat here again!

Visited February 2014

Grand Junction, Colorado
“Yum”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Now we have a favorite place to eat breakfast in Glenwood. We had waffles, crab eggs benedict. Friends recommended this little restaurant and we were thrilled with the food.

Visited January 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Great food good value”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Food was homemade fresh and served hot. I loved this Bavarian food as it reminded me of places I've been in Germany. Service was really friendly too.

• Visited December 2013
Nevada, Iowa
“Great Christmas Breakfast”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We were going to go to Village Inn for Christmas Breakfast but it was closed and had a sign on the door to this restaurant. It was a little hard to find. i missed it the first time by but glad we found it. Great breakfast and staff. As my son and brother in law kept saying "oh my gosh a real steak with my steak and eggs".

Visited December 2013
Denver, Colorado
“We eat here every time we go to Glenwood”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I have always and will always love Rosi's. The first time I was there was as a child with my mom. I'm 33 and still eat breakfast at Rosi's every trip to Glenwood. Eggs benedict is amazing, oatmeal is wonderful and the bavarian homemade deserts are to die for. Make sure you get some to go!!

There is always a wait to eat here on the weekend mornings, make sure you get there early.

• Visited May 2013