“European Delight”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 17 August 2014

The food and atmosphere remind me of the pleasures Europeans enjoy. Every morsel of food is prepared with the love and care of the cooks. Baked goods to fill your hearts desire. Delicious!! Outstanding wait staff, too.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We stopped at Rosi's as we passed through Glenwood Springs. The staff was friendly and cheerful. We ordered a traditional and a veggie Eggs Benedict. Both were fabulous. My only disappointment was that I didn't have room to try the pastries. They looked great!

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We have been coming to Rosi's for years with family and have had okay meals and great meals. I would definitely say that the great meals are back! The bacon benedict is highly recommended, very tasty. Overall good basic breakfast food too, especially the biscuits. They also have amazing bakery items. I would say the meals are a bit pricey but you get great food and support a nice little restaurant!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We walked up from Rodeway Inn. A little pricey, but big servings. Try the pork schnitzel. Must be good--a lot of locals apparently eat there.

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Rosie's was recommended by a local bartender in Glenwood. My girlfriend and I both ordered the schnitzel and eggs it was very good. Service was excellent and they even accommodated a couple that had there dog with them. They put a table outside so hey could have breakfast with there pup. Very nice in my opinion. Great food and people at rosie's.