“Short rib tacos - oh my!”
Review of Slope & Hatch

Slope & Hatch
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Short rib tacos - oh my!”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

My husband and I ate at the Slope & Hatch for the first time a couple of nights ago and LOVED it. I'm pregnant so couldn't try out the bar offererings, and my husband was boring and just ordered a beer but the food was awesome! I ordered the short rib tacos and they were absolutely delicious - my husband ordered two hot dogs since one is usually not enough - not so in this case! The BLT was his favorite of the two. I'm sure we'll be back again before I have this baby but I am REALLY looking forward to returning when I can have a drink or three with my tacos!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank BookGirl181

San Diego, California
“This place will fail.”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

This place went in where The Grind used to be. The menu looks really interesting. Unfortunately, it is poorly managed and poorly operated. It will be another failed restaurant soon...which is what it deserves. Too bad.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank CaptainJimAdvisor
Glenwood Springs, Colorado, United States
“Great Atmosphere and Terrific Food!”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

This is a great new restaurant in GWS. The short rib tacos were excellent and I cannot wait to get them again. The hot dogs were delicious as well. Fresh and local ingredients always win in my book. I also really enjoyed how everyone was so friendly (staff and patrons). I highly recommend Slope & Hatch to anyone. A perfect place to hang out!

Glenwood Springs, Colorado, United States
“New favorite place”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I absolutely love Slope & Hatch. I haven't had a bad meal yet and the service is awesome. For someone who can't eat flour tortillas, I love that you can order the taco in a lettuce wrap. Also, love the addition of the bar - best Moscow Mule I have had yet with a hint of ginger. Great food, awesome drink menu, friendly staff, and cool atmosphere. I will return - it is a must dine location when visiting Glenwood Springs.

“Unbelievable Food!”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

This little restaurant is my new fav! Simple but great food. I love the beef short rib tacos. Service is friendly and food is out quick. Everything is fresh which is a new concept in Glenwood Springs. Highly recommend this place and guarantee you won't go anywhere else!