“Tasty tacos and great drinks in a snack bar atmosphere”
Review of Slope & Hatch

Slope & Hatch
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 August 2014

At first glance you may think the prices for a taco plate are high but these delicious taste combinations are hearty meals. This place must be proud of inventing some tacos you won't find anywhere else but yet they're as good as they sound. This also had one of the best margarita's I've ever tasted. A simple snack bar type dining area doesn't lend itself to a fancy sit down but you won't find a better place to go for lunch after you explore this gorgeous valley.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

First time visit referred to us by a guy walking down the street, and we were so impressed! Very small place, but we sat outside. Took a minute to get our food, but it was because it's made to order & wow.....it was out of this world!! Highly recommend this place...the tacos were to die for, & the variety was outstanding. Yay for them!!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

This was a fun little place to eat in town.
My husband loved the po boy shrimp tacos and loved them. I cant do spicy food of any kind so i got the chicken and cheese quesadilla and they were fantasic. They were nice to let me eat off the kids menu too.

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

I have eaten tacos throughout the country in cities large and small. We ordered the fish tacos and the jerk chicken tacos. While both were adequate, I would not go back.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

What a concept.. Hot dogs and Tacos, but GOURMET hot dogs and Tacos!! I have never had a bad meal here, and my kids absolutely love it! Food is great, atmosphere is perfect and the Bloody Mary's are to die for. I had to add, I have traveled a lot recently and had such trouble finding anyone who is willing or able to make me and Dark and Stormy.. Guess what? Slope & Hatch have them on their menu!! RESULT!!