“Fun Friday”

Glenwood Canyon Brewing Company
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 7th and Cooper
Transit: It is a short walk to the public transportation bus stops.
Description: Glenwood Springs premier brewpub is located in the first floor of the historic Hotel Denver. We feature a variety of fresh and unique menu items, our own hand-crafted beers, and friendly service in a family atmosphere. We are open for lunch and dinner seven days a week, and also have a full bar and wine menu.Our lunch and dinner menus include a full compliment of choices, with everything from soups and salads, to appetizers, pastas, sandwiches, entrees, and specialty desserts. From the brewery we offer a selection of our own freshly brewed beers, including an ever-changing variety of seasonal and specialty brews. Our servers and bartenders take great pride in making you feel welcome and comfortable, and work quickly to bring you your food and drink.We are a locally owned and operated business with a commitment to small town hospitality. We hope you will visit us soon!
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun Friday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

We had a good meal at the brewery and great service by Courtney. The restaurant was packed but we were seated quickly and our food car out I a timely manner.

Bartlesville, Oklahoma
“Much improved!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

I will say it is/has improved a lot since the last visit !! Kudos to all and the staff was great. The food was outstanding and I shall return! The price was reasonable only problem is I didn't save room for dessert!
Thanks again,
Yum!

Denver
“Delicious Food & Outstanding Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

I dined here with my boss the other day while we were between meetings. The menu is full of dishes with unique touches, such as chili lime edamame. It was hard to decide what to order because everything sounded so good!

I settled on the cheddar cheese beer soup which was very tasty, and I really enjoyed the soft pretzel that accompanied it. We shared an order of sweet potato tots which were very fresh and flavorful. The cinnamon molasses butter on the side gives them an extra shot of sweetness - so good!

Our server Courtney provided very friendly, attentive service, making our experience very enjoyable.

I look forward to visiting again soon!

Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“Great beer, food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

I keep thinking there has got to be another place in town better to have a beer and some food after working out or playing tennis and there is not. Last night I had twelve choices of local beer/cider and the hard cider and Hanging Lake Wheat were great. We had the wings which were good but last time I had salmon on bow-tie pasta and I think that is my favorite. Courtney was our server and she made us feel like they were really glad we came in. We sat in the "sports bar" area but they have a huge family dinning area were I usually sit when I come with the kids and wife. I've always been more of a taco stand at one end to the Asian/American bistro kind of guy, but here the atmosphere is great for hanging out, getting a drink and food and doing it for $20 bucks and I have found better beer or service anywhere. Thx!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank rhroney
unknown
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Courtney and Rachel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

Wonderful service from both and smooth transition from one waitress to another. Very friendly and genuine!

• Visited November 2013