“Excellent beer, good food”

Glenwood Canyon Brewing Company
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 7th and Cooper
Transit: It is a short walk to the public transportation bus stops.
Description: Glenwood Springs premier brewpub is located in the first floor of the historic Hotel Denver. We feature a variety of fresh and unique menu items, our own hand-crafted beers, and friendly service in a family atmosphere. We are open for lunch and dinner seven days a week, and also have a full bar and wine menu.Our lunch and dinner menus include a full compliment of choices, with everything from soups and salads, to appetizers, pastas, sandwiches, entrees, and specialty desserts. From the brewery we offer a selection of our own freshly brewed beers, including an ever-changing variety of seasonal and specialty brews. Our servers and bartenders take great pride in making you feel welcome and comfortable, and work quickly to bring you your food and drink.We are a locally owned and operated business with a commitment to small town hospitality. We hope you will visit us soon!
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Excellent beer, good food”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Saw this place from the interstate on a recent trip, decided to check into it and glad we did. I was traveling with an über beer nerd who was definitely pleased with the beer on tap (she enjoyed a flight of four) and I was pleased with the draft mead and the house-brewed rootbeer. The food was good...Good enough to want to eat here again. The service was a tad wonky but it was a holiday weekend and so we both agreed to let that slide. I'd definitely recommend this restaurant and will eat here again.

Greeley, Colorado
“Awesome food, servics and beer!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We had a great time here. Good food, good beer, reasonable prices and relaxed atmosphere. Our waitress Julianne was very attentive and knowledgeable both with the food and drink offerings as well as local sights and activities that interested us. Definitely a place we will come back to again and again when we are in Glenwood Springs!

Los Alamos, New Mexico
“Nice lunch outside”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We enjoyed a very nice lunch on the patio. Our waiter was great fun. The food was good and the service was excellent. I am looking forward to a return visit.

Visited July 2014
New Castle, Colorado
“Overpriced for average food”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We are locals so eat at many restaurants in town. The food here is ok, not great. Portions are small, service is slow.

• Visited July 2014
Corrie M, General Manager at Glenwood Canyon Brewing Company, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
Hello Mntgardner,
The Glenwood Canyon Brewpub has been very fortunate to have great success with the support from our local community over the past 18 years. We would like the opportunity to win you over and make it right.
Best Regards,
Corrie Murray
Aurora, Colorado
“The beer was good!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We had dinner there this past weekend. The service was some of the worst I've had. When placing our order for burgers, she did not bother asking how we would like them cooked, plus I had to tell her what I wanted for my side, as she was already walking away. Then she removed our appetizer plate, as well as my beer glass, before we were even finished with it. It took about 40 minutes after we had been served our appetizer, before we finally got our food. Meanwhile, other tables around us, that were seated after us, had already been served. My burger was not what I had ordered, so I sent it back. Approx 3 minutes later she returned with my burger. Clearly they just scraped off the toppings and threw on some new ones. Now my burger was completely overcooked and dried out. I could go on, but the bottom line is, this was the first and last time at the Brewing Company. Definitely not worth the money.

Hello Nicole G,
We want every guest to have a great experience at the Glenwood Canyon Brewpub, it was unfortunate to read yours was not. We would appreciate the opportunity to make it right if you could contact us directly.
Best Regards,