“Steakhouse that's vegan friendly” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Juicy Lucy's Steakhouse

Juicy Lucy's Steakhouse
Price range: US$8 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
DeLand
“Steakhouse that's vegan friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

Juicy Lucy Steakhouse was recommended as the best place to eat in Glenwood Springs. Since I'm vegan we checked out the menu and found two great vegetable dishes. We had olives as an appetizer (ask them to leave out the stuffed ones, which have crabmeat and cheese), and I ordered a vegetable kabab with a bean and greens salad, as well as a Colorado beer! The meal was delicious. The staff was friendly.

1 Thank wangsneg

Huntington, New York
“This steakhouse came highly recommended”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Nice atmosphere and host. Our waiter had some communication problems. My salad had strawberries and candied walnuts. It was large and very good. The caesar salad was also very good. My partner had the steak, which was cooked perfectly and she had it with creamy horseradish sauce. I had an elk appetizer made with goat cheese, pine nuts and spinach in puff pastry. I liked it and it was very rich. I would try it again, but the parking was a major problem in this area.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Arvada, Colorado
“Great food, great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

Visited Glenwood Springs area weekend of 10/12/2013 and this place had lines out the door on Saturday. Went down the street to The Pullman with little luck there too, so we decided to return Sunday. The wait time was less than 20 minutes at Lucy's around 6 PM and we enjoyed a nice conversation with some local patrons. Our orders were taken promptly by the friendly staff, calamari appetizer was a little chewy but that was the worst of it all...the filet mignon was one of the best outside Chicago, done MR to perfection and seasoned mildly, served with my choice of wild rice. The elk was tender and had a nice complement with the portabella mushrooms and sauce, mashers and gravy. The chicken was also seasoned nicely, moist and tender with tasty fries to boot...I don't believe there is a bad entrée in this place. Expect to spend around $25-35 per person, but well worth the experience. Our next visit, we'll try The Pullman to see how it compares. Juicy Lucy gets the gold star...

1 Thank Joe K
RIFLE, CO
“Great service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

I got the best ever Caesar Salad here much to my surprise. I am not a big salad person but the wonderful freshness and flavor of this salad beckons to me often. Fun place to enjoy a meal with good people

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank 625PENNYk
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Fantastic----surprised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

The desk clerk at the Hotel Colorado and musician playing piano at the Hotel Colorado both HIGHLY recommended this restaurant and boy were they right. Food was fantastic with very diversified menu for a steak house. Service was as good if not better than most 4 star restaurants we have dined at in San Francisco, New Orleans, etc.

• Visited September 2013