“Exceeded expectations!”

Splendor Mountain Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Splendor Mountain Spa! We promise you'll love your experience here. Our treatments are given by skilled, focused, and warmhearted therapists. We've converted a lovely brick home into a studio for the healing arts. Our treatment rooms are private and inviting. In short, our commitment to you is outstanding quality and service to make your experience extraordinary!
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I had a 60 min massage last Friday and it was the best massage I've ever had. Tanya was excellent and I can't wait to go back again, only this time for 90 min.!

splendor1, Manager at Splendor Mountain Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are so happy you finally discovered us after all your travels to Glenwood Springs, and we look forward to your next visit which we hope is soon!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"wonderful couples"
"deep tissue massage"
in 4 reviews
"can't wait to come back"
"an amazing experience"
"brightness"
in 3 reviews
"kinks"

Reviewed 11 December 2011

If you want to be pampered and listened to then this is the spa for you. They offer some fun treatments, like water therapy, which you don't see many places. The staff all ask what needs worked on and they work on that area. It is a locals choice for a reason. You won't be taken care of like this at any corporate spa. Worth seeking out and a great present for anyone you like.

1  Thank Chanon W

Thank you Chanon for the lovely review! We are so pleased you enjoyed your session, and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 1 August 2011

If you like water and you like a massage, then this is your treat. All you need is your bathing suit and to place all your trust in the hands of the therapist that will transform the next 30-60-90 minutes of your time into an amazing experience. Their brochure describes this massage as "...the bath you receive before entering heaven." They are not kidding. As your body ripples through the water, all you hear is your breath and feel the therapists hands as she guides you through the most relaxing, breath taking, spiritual bath ever.

splendor1, Owner at Splendor Mountain Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2011

Thank you for your kind words. We are very happy you enjoyed your session so much!! Please come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 13 February 2011

My wife and I went here to for a hot stone massage and facial combo.

Being a guy I've never had a facial before and only have had a handful of massages but I found this to be exquisite. I felt completely relaxed and rejuvenated following the treatment. The hot stones really helped to relax even my tightest muscles.

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The spa is located in a Victorian style home and decorated in a way that added to us feeling like family.

I would highly recommend that anybody looking for a spa treatment in Glenwood Springs visit the wonderful ladies at Splendor!

3  Thank LTrain0104