“Exceptional massages and lovely energy to be found here...”

Splendor Mountain Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Splendor Mountain Spa! We promise you'll love your experience here. Our treatments are given by skilled, focused, and warmhearted therapists. We've converted a lovely brick home into a studio for the healing arts. Our treatment rooms are private and inviting. In short, our commitment to you is outstanding quality and service to make your experience extraordinary!
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Every time I visit Glenwood I try to schedule "me time" at the Splendor Mountain Day Spa and it is so worth it! I have experienced the Watsu massage (truly unique and ethereal) and they offer different types of massage that you can rarely find elsewhere and is a great way to experience these healing modalities.

This year I was in dire need of a deep tissue massage and Tonya was my expert therapist. I have never had such a thorough, rejuvenating massage...it was one of the best massage sessions I have experienced! After your massage you get a lovely cup of ginger tea. The next time I will schedule a 90 minute massage with Tonya...no question. Once you experience a great spa massage, spend some time in the hot springs and you feel like an entirely new person.

The spa is so welcoming and there is a lovely energy here. It is a must stop for me each year. My companion goes elk hunting near Rifle each year and I travel alone by train to Glenwood. Very often when he and his hunting buddies arrive back in Glenwood, they call me and I have to respond to their voice mail later as I am usually at the spa!! Someday I will convince the guys that after 10 days of hunting, they would LOVE a relaxing massage at the spa. They truly do not know what they are missing!

Visiting the Splendor Mtn. Day Spa is my favorite thing to do in Glenwood; I just wish I lived closer.

Reviewed 30 December 2012

After being here for our first couples massage while camping in Glenwood in July we are now back here from Minnesota for a holiday getaway and had another couples hot river rock massage. Can't say enough good things about it. Quaint little spa with excellent massage therapists. This combined with four days in the hot springs pool made for a fantastic relaxing trip. We would definitely recommend the couples massage!

Reviewed 28 December 2012

With all the corporate, impersonal spas around, it's nice to know that a family-run business can still exist and provide excellent care. From the moment I walked in to this lovely and warm environment...no, sooner than that--when my call to book my massage was answered--I felt like I was as welcome as a family member would be walking into a home.
As a massage therapist myself, I have been in many spas and clinics as both a practitioner and a client, and when you're in a space that is filled with love and goodness, you know it. This is definitely one of those places.
I will absolutely return for more treatments, and would recommend the spa to anyone at anytime.

Reviewed 9 December 2012

We got a couples swedish massage here and my husband and I both agreed it was the best massage we had each ever received. The ladies did an excellent job of listening to our preferences and making sure they knew about any trouble spots for each of us. I had a pinched nerve in my neck that was still causing aches after being fixed, and the lady that did my massage did an excellent job of working the trouble area and I felt amazing the next day (barely any pain!). I would highly recommend coming here on your trip to Glenwood. They are very reasonably priced (especially when compared to the Hot Springs Spa) and the service and quality were amazing. Can't wait to come back on our next trip!

Reviewed 2 November 2012

Thank you lady's for sharing this wonderful spot. I found such peace and warmth from this special location. I had a wonderful massage and facial. It was absolutely perfect completely relaxing and very professional. I even purchased some wonderful skin care products that take me back to this weekend. I can't thank you enough for this experience. I have to say I had a massage at another location in town and it didn't even compare to Splendor Mountain. They made me feel like family. Thank you!! I can't wait to return

1  Thank laurabell