“Best Way to Start a Vacation!!”

Splendor Mountain Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Splendor Mountain Spa! We promise you'll love your experience here. Our treatments are given by skilled, focused, and warmhearted therapists. We've converted a lovely brick home into a studio for the healing arts. Our treatment rooms are private and inviting. In short, our commitment to you is outstanding quality and service to make your experience extraordinary!
Reviewed 24 August 2013

My husband and I had the couple's massage and it was out of this world! The ambiance of the Spa was tranquil and relaxing; the massage therapists were very professional; and some of the best prices in town. The cuppa tea at the end was just the right touch. This will definitely be a repeat for us each time that we have an opportunity to go to Glenwood Springs. Thank you!

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Only my 3rd massage ever, and it was awesome! Don't miss this. We agonized over which spa to go to, checked out the reviews on Tripadvisor and chose this one. It was amazing. We will be back!

Reviewed 1 July 2013

I travel throughout the country and I've never had a better massage, anywhere!
I've had several massages from different members and they are all excellent!!

Reviewed 10 June 2013

This was our second trip to Splendor Mountain Day Spa and just like last summer, Susan and her Watsu are amazing.

During the treatment, you're pulled and stretched in the water and your own body weight, with Susan's guidance relaxes and melts. By the time I got to my massage, I was so relaxed and had no tension.

I won't be waiting another year. I believe this will become a part of my regular me time. The prices are so reasonable and the staff and spa are incredibly inviting. Make time in your vacation or day to try the Watsu.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

After a 45-minute massage for $60. Mother and daughter run the place in an old house just 2 blocks from Glenwood Spring's Hot Pool. Would not hesitate to go again if my muscles ache. Cup of hot tea at the end is a nice touch...

1  Thank kansasrod