“Fantastic place and people!”

Splendor Mountain Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Splendor Mountain Spa! We promise you'll love your experience here. Our treatments are given by skilled, focused, and warmhearted therapists. We've converted a lovely brick home into a studio for the healing arts. Our treatment rooms are private and inviting. In short, our commitment to you is outstanding quality and service to make your experience extraordinary!
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I have visited this spa for over 10 years. I make a special trip from out of town every year. I highly recommend the "Ultimate Body Trip" or any of those combinations. Ruth is fantastic - kind, caring, and highly skilled. Everyone is friendly and talented and the environment is peaceful. I will continue to visit - just wish they would relocate to the Grand Valley so I could go more often. ;o)

Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

This was a very interesting place. A very old house made into a spa. If you want a commercial place don't go here but the staff is so friendly. The Stone massage was wonderful. Very peaceful.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

I am a massage therapist and very particular about the kind of massages I receive. I chose Splendor Mountain over some of the more publicized places in Glenwood Springs and I do not regret it! I booked massages and watsu for me and my husband and was very impressed with both therapists. My husband agrees. I cannot tell you how excited I was to go some place I'd never been before and experience the high quality of work that I like to give my own clients. Thanks Splendor Mountain!

1  Thank Laura K
Reviewed 24 August 2013

My husband and I had the couple's massage and it was out of this world! The ambiance of the Spa was tranquil and relaxing; the massage therapists were very professional; and some of the best prices in town. The cuppa tea at the end was just the right touch. This will definitely be a repeat for us each time that we have an opportunity to go to Glenwood Springs. Thank you!

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Only my 3rd massage ever, and it was awesome! Don't miss this. We agonized over which spa to go to, checked out the reviews on Tripadvisor and chose this one. It was amazing. We will be back!