“great place for the money”

Rodeway Inn Glenwood Springs
Ranked #15 of 24 Hotels in Glenwood Springs
Reviewed 29 March 2014

One of the lowest priced places in Glenwood. Staff is very kind and helpful. My only complaint is the lack of choice of breakfast - pure bread products with no fresh fruit or yogurt. Also the area where breakfast is served is too small to accommodate the crowd. I ended up buying my own food during my stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Rodeway Inn Glenwood Springs

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Our one night stay on the way through was mostly just fine. Rooms are very clean, staff is friendly and accommodating. The only "down-side" was the continental breakfast. Lacking in choices and seating area. No fruits offered. Other than the breakfast, the lodging was great for what we needed.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Overall, the motel is nice especially for the 30% off. The only downside is the lack of breakfast. It is pretty much non-existence which is sad and that is why I scored it a 4. I can't believe the lack of breakfast sitting space and options to choose to eat.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

The best Rodeway Inn I've ever been to. Very clean and quiet. We stayed in room 105. We do sleep with a fan, but I was never woken up. I didn't even know there were two small children beside us until the next morning.
Every employee was super nice! The owner is very accommodating and nice to talk to. I've had recent knee surgery and steps are hard for me so they were very accommodating with getting me a room with very little steps.

The hot tub was a disappointment. It opens at noon, so this didn't help my boyfriend who takes a hot tub dip every morning at home. The hot tub was also not too hot.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I had just had a terrible hotel and this was excellent in comparison! It's not a luxury hotel which was fine because we just needed a place to sleep before continuing on with our road trip. The clerk at the desk was super friendly when I called for directions and again when we got there. The room was inviting and had mints on the table for us along with a couple other things. The view of the mountains were great. It was nice and clean and everything functioned in the room as you would expect them to. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Michelle H
Reviewed 5 August 2013

The motel is pretty average, but absolutely fine for a night stop. Importantly the room was comfortable and very clean. The breakfast area is small, but was well stocked and we had no complaints. I would happily stay here if we come to this part of the country again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Welshman101
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

This is a great hotel for a one night stay . The price and location are excelle nt , it's close to shopping and the adventure park.. Did not use the hot tub or have much interaction with staff so can't comment on those but we'd stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013