“Very nice”

Rodeway Inn Glenwood Springs
Ranked #15 of 24 Hotels in Glenwood Springs
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Room was clean and comfortable, and value-priced for the season. Front desk was very pleasant and attentive. We especially loved the in-room 2-person Jacuzzi! Short drive to the Hot Springs and easy access to I-70 and towards Aspen/ Maroon Bells area. Breakfast needs to be expanded with more protein options.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Rodeway Inn Glenwood Springs

Reviewed 30 July 2014

This nicely landscaped motel sits at the edge of Glenwood Springs. It is close enough to be convenient to Glenwood, yet far enough out to be a quiet place to stay. The owners take great pride in the many beautiful tubs of flowers around the property. The room was clean and well maintained. I requested a quiet room on the top floor when I placed my reservation online. They gave me an end room on the third level away from the highway which was perfect. The breakfast was adequate and the coffee was plentiful and hot. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Let me get this out of the way up front: The Rodeway Inn in Glenwood Springs is not a 5-star hotel. Then again, you don't pay 5-star hotel prices. Rather, this is your basic - but comfortable - motel where your room-needs are met for an overnight stay before you move on to your next town/city.

But to be clear, this is NOT your typical Rodeway Inn as I can testify to with my 30 years of business travel in the Rocky Mountain region. At this Rodeway Inn, I can ALWAYS count on getting a sparkling clean room, a comfortable bed and being welcomed in a friendly atmosphere. Although I can afford to stay at more expensive motels, the above reasons are why I keep going back to this motel in Glenwood Springs. And I will be back at this Rodeway Inn during my future travel to Western Colorado!

Yes I know the breakfast offerings are sparse, but with the money you save on lodging, you can go down the street and have a wonderful breakfast at Rosie's Bavarian restaurant.....

Room Tip: They don't have a swimming pool, but I could not get the "1" rating off the chart abov...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank Per E
Reviewed 30 June 2014

When we arrived at this hotel early evening, the young man who greeted us was so pleasant, and very helpful. He gave us good information about the vapor caves and Hanging Lake. We went to both places and they were awesome. Thankfully, we did not have to deal with the day time male member of staff as he was not a pleasant person. The only crib about the hotel was that although breakfast is included, there was not much room and very little sitting places so it got a bit crowded.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We spent two nights at Rodeway Inn in Glenwood Springs, Co. The gentleman at the front desk was helpful and friendly throughout our stay. The hotel was nicer than any Rodeway Inn we have every stayed at (through Choice Hotels membership). The rooms and the facility were extremely clean. Nothing at all to complain about and we are so glad we made this choice for our wonderful Colorado vacation.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Nursemaker
Reviewed 29 March 2014

One of the lowest priced places in Glenwood. Staff is very kind and helpful. My only complaint is the lack of choice of breakfast - pure bread products with no fresh fruit or yogurt. Also the area where breakfast is served is too small to accommodate the crowd. I ended up buying my own food during my stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Our one night stay on the way through was mostly just fine. Rooms are very clean, staff is friendly and accommodating. The only "down-side" was the continental breakfast. Lacking in choices and seating area. No fruits offered. Other than the breakfast, the lodging was great for what we needed.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family