Family of four (mom, dad, two teens) stayed here during a spring break weekend and thoroughly enjoyed. Did so b/c of the Hilton points and three-bed suite, would come back b/c of those as well as the price and location. Location as in:
- 1 minute walk to a great deli - Chomps
- 3 minute walk to Glenwood Caverns
- 10 minute walk to Glenwood Springs pool/resort/spa (admittedly we drove)
- 15 minute walk to downtown Glenwood Springs (fun to take the pedistrian bridge across the Colorado Rr.)
This is a great value play as evidenced by a lot of families with kids. Our suite was next to the pool and coffee which we thought would spell trouble - no trouble whatsoever. No road noise either. Will stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Glenwood Springs Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Glenwood Springs Hampton Inn