Frontier Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Denver(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Glenwood Hot Springs Resort(Glenwood Springs)
Hotel Colorado(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Plaza Inn Hotel(Glenwood Springs)
Starlight Lodge(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Glenwood Springs Inn(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Best Western Antlers(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Silver Spruce Motel(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsbagelscontinental breakfastroom was cleanhard boiled eggsroom doorcomfortable place to staysmall fridgepleasant staycoffee makerhot springsmotorcycletidytilehighwaycurtainslodgingaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I stayed here several years ago while on a ski trip, and decided to stop again when traveling through Glenwood Springs. The European proprietor is extremely friendly and helpful, the rooms are spotless, and the prices (for Glenwood Springs, anyway) are quite reasonable. Located toward the south end of town, the lodge is close to the road that leads to Sunlight Mountain Resort, and Snowmass and Aspen are just a short trip down Route 82. The mattress was comfortable, and the shower had good pressure. On the downside, the cable system was more complicated than most, and there was no in-room coffee maker. (There is a good breakfast in the lobby; but if you're leaving early, that doesn't do much good if you need your morning coffee!) All in all, this is a good place to stay, and I will probably do so again in the future.

Room Tip: Rooms 11 through 20 (toward the back of the parking area) are furthest from the busy street and are likely less noisy than the others.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank tgw51
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I have booked my hotel at th Frontier lodge because it was a good price.

When I arrived in Glenwood Springs, my TomTom did not send me to the right adress. Maybe it's the fault of my navigation. I ended up at another motel and I asked where I could find the Frontier Lodge. After she gave me some directions, I was there.

It was a very nice place. The owners were so nice. They are from Poland, and we talked about Europe and soccer, because Poland was this year better than Holland in the European Cup. They asked me if I was planning to visit Glenwood Hotsprings, so they gave me some information about it.

The room was nice and comfy. Everything was clean like it supposed to be.
This place was one of my best stay during my round trip in 2012.

So I would like to say dziękuję (thank you) to the owners, because they are doing a good job.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Zoubeir87
Reviewed 27 May 2013

This motel is a great value, the breakfast bar is MUCH better than most. Front desk was extremely helpful and housekeeping thorough. We stayed here a year ago for the first time and since we were going to be in the area again, we decided to stay somewhere we were already satisfied. Nice, clean, and comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jay J
Reviewed 14 April 2013

We stayed here on a recent fishing trip to the Roaring Fork Valley and the experience was decent. The room was clean, the beds were good and was pretty quiet given the close location to the road. The room was a little dated and could use a remodel, but the shower, sink and toilets all worked great. The only real drawback was that the cable channels did not include ESPN. If you are looking for just a place to rest your head and get a good night's sleep while not needing Ritz Carlton luxury, this is the place for you.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Scott876
Reviewed 5 April 2013

I was just passing through and needed a room for a short night. I had been driving all day and arrived late but check in was no problem. I just needed to recharge my body before continuing on my road trip. I was pleasantly surprised. It was wonderful. The staff is awesome, competent, polite, always helpful and they make me feel welcome and at home there. An excellent quiet room and location. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo