This place is great for families with young kids. With having a water park in the hotel for the kids to use at any time that might go with out saying, but they also had a family movie night in the lobby that was so much fun for the kids. The front desk staff was amazing!! Ayla and Soloman made us feel like favorite family members. The beds were comfortable and the rooms had a little fridge but no microwave. Breakfast was the normal cereal, muffins, waffles, coffee and juice.. We will be going back again just for the staff!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the perfect family destination of Glenwood Springs, Colorado at our new Hotel Glenwood Springs. The hotel is just steps away from all of the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park action. Come relax and unwind with your family in one of our spacious family suites. Then, splish and splash in our water park, or explore the abundant attractions and events in Glenwood Springs. Value-priced rooms, specials and packages offer an affordable choice for your Colorado family vacation, group events, birthdays, reunions and more! Perfect for the business traveler as well with free wireless, free parking and great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Americinn Glenwood Springs