My husband and I and two children stayed at the Hotel Glenwood Springs for five nights before Strawberry Days in Glenwood. We had a GREAT experience staying there! The front desk staff is awesome! Heather at the front desk made us feel so welcome and always greeted us and truly made us feel at home. The staff was always eager to accommodate us in any way they could. The hotel was really clean in the main areas and in the room. The beds were super comfy, and even the rollaway bed was comfortable for my son. The location is awesome and so close to everything! If you have kids, there is a beautiful park located right across the bridge, less than a block away. The pool/waterslide and hot tub is great and super kid friendly. We had an awesome experience and we plan to stay there again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the perfect family destination of Glenwood Springs, Colorado at our new Hotel Glenwood Springs. The hotel is just steps away from all of the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park action. Come relax and unwind with your family in one of our spacious family suites. Then, splish and splash in our water park, or explore the abundant attractions and events in Glenwood Springs. Value-priced rooms, specials and packages offer an affordable choice for your Colorado family vacation, group events, birthdays, reunions and more! Perfect for the business traveler as well with free wireless, free parking and great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Americinn Glenwood Springs