My husband and I brought our kids and grand kids to Glenwood for 4 nights. The hotel was fantastic! Just what we were looking for. Our room was the suite that had a great kitchenette, fireplace, and living area for our family to gather. The kids loved the indoor waterpark pool, we were able to buy discounted tickets, at the front desk, for the Glenwod hot springs pool and for the Glenwood Springs Adventure Park. The hotel sits at the base of the tram to the park... Just a perfect location. Each morning, we thoroughly enjoyed the continental breakfast... The staff always greeted us when we came in and were always very helpful. The rooms were perfect and very can. We will plan to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the perfect family destination of Glenwood Springs, Colorado at our new Hotel Glenwood Springs. The hotel is just steps away from all of the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park action. Come relax and unwind with your family in one of our spacious family suites. Then, splish and splash in our water park, or explore the abundant attractions and events in Glenwood Springs. Value-priced rooms, specials and packages offer an affordable choice for your Colorado family vacation, group events, birthdays, reunions and more! Perfect for the business traveler as well with free wireless, free parking and great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Americinn Glenwood Springs